Instructions and Frequently Asked Questions
Use Plexaderm® on clean, dry skin and before applying any makeup.
We highly recommend using Plexaderm® 100% Hyaluronic Moisturizer (sold separately) as part of your daily routine, whether it be before bedtime and/or in the morning.
To achieve maximum Plexaderm® effects, do not apply Plexaderm 100% Hyaluronic Moisturizer™—or any moisturizer—to areas of skin where Plexaderm® is to be applied as this may counteract product effectiveness.
1. Cleanse face and dry thoroughly.
2. Remove cap and protective white tip. then rotate plunger counterclockwise to the unlocked position.
3. Press down the plunger and dispense a small drop (about half the size of a pea) of Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS onto fingertip..
4. Gently pat a thin layer onto target area, making sure to avoid contact with eyes.
5. Leave slightly damp on skin and remain expressionless for 3 to 5 minutes while product dries.
6. Using too much cream may leave a white line around the application area. If this happens gently tap the edge with a damp cloth to remove.
Click HERE to see the ingredients of Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream and our Plexaderm Hyaluronic Moisturizer.
TIP: If you get a white film on your skin, you've used too much.
TIP: Avoid use of oil-based products as they may deactivate the effects of the Plexaderm. We recommend using our Hyaluronic Moisturizer at night. It is water-based and helps to re-hydrate your skin while you sleep.